Friday, September 28, 2012

Anniversary Filet Heart Counter

Dear creative and inspiring gentlefolk,


My husband and I have been married 11 years, and since we celebrate two anniversaries ~ one for a church ceremony and one for an 'actual' marriage, I decided to make him something which I could add to every year for our 'church ceremony anniversary.'

I'll make another heart for him every year, and add it to our little counter.

Behind the filet hearts is a quilted wall hanging I gave him for our fourth anniversary.

Love,
Sarah

ps. I have linked with Tami's Ami's Finished Object Friday #106
 and Petals to Picots: button
 and Natural Suburbia
and Wisdom Begins in Wonder Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The heart squares is a lovely idea. Now, are you going to keep enough of that same yarn so it will be consistent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I have quite a bit of that yarn. They are so simple and relaxing to create, I'll probably make more than I need in advance......maybe it could eventually be an heirloom (grand)baby blanket. :-)

      Delete