Monday, October 1, 2012

Menu Plan Monday First Week of Oct 1

Dear Creative and Inspiring Gentlefolk,

I have, of late, been exceptionally busy, so I have resorted to the crock pot to fulfill my culinary needs. Last week a full three meals was prepared in the crock.

By the last one, I was a bit tired of over-crocked potatoes and carrots, so I decided to branch out and turned to the internet.

Here is what this week looks like:


Monday: Slow Cooker Chili II
 *   update 10/1/13: I made this tonight, and it was very good. I left out all the hot spices (because of allergies): 
      chili pepper and hot spices. The chili still had a very good flavor, and was great over Basmati Rice. I will 
      make this again and put this into a regular rotation.

Tuesday: Crock Pot Indian Chicken
* update 10/2/13 I didn't make this, boo, I forgot I was making a crock meal today. I'll put it on the menu for next week.

Wednesday: Spaghetti and Meatballs

Thursday: Cranberry Dijon Roast Mashed Potatoes, Marinated Broccoli / Cauliflower Salad
 
Friday: Shrimp Poppers Saturday: Creole Beans & Rice and fresh homemade Whole Wheat bread

 Love, Sarah

P.S. I'm linking up with Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment