Thursday, October 11, 2012

Yarn Along: Crocheted Socks and Lady Molly of Scotland Yarn

Dear Creative and Inspiring Gentlefolk,

 I'm crocheting socks.


The part which is partially done is the ankle-thingie.

I'm using this free pattern from the Red Heart website.

I'm re-reading His Last Bow by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Holmes, take me away to your nicotine infested, mystery riddled life. I can't wait for the next season of Sherlock.

I've finished up Lady Molly of Scotland Yarn by the Baroness and it was a vibrantly written period piece of short mysteries, perfect for lunch break.

I found Lady Molly as a character incredibly intriguing.

I wish there were more stories.

Love,
Sarah


P.S. I'm linking up with Ginny'sYarn Along  and Tami's WIP Wednesday # 114

No comments:

Post a Comment